HOMELAND SECURITY . . . . . Happy Moments -- Praise God . . . . . Difficult moments -- Seek God . . . . . Quiet moments -- Worship God . . . . . Painful moments -- Trust God . . . . . Every moment -- Thank God!
TORC BLOG .....perspectives of a progressive cleric...: The Holy Spirit gives us Renewed Leadership!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Holy Spirit gives us Renewed Leadership!

LORD JESUS CHRIST -- LEAD US!

The Vicar of Christ
Pope Benedict XVI

Was it just a mere oversight that POPE BENEDICT XVI made his Papal debut this afternoon over the Papal Coat-of-Arms of his beloved predecessor St. John Paul the Great? I think not.

"And so I say to you, you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My Church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (MATT. 16:18-19.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home