HOMELAND SECURITY . . . . . Happy Moments -- Praise God . . . . . Difficult moments -- Seek God . . . . . Quiet moments -- Worship God . . . . . Painful moments -- Trust God . . . . . Every moment -- Thank God!
TORC BLOG .....perspectives of a progressive cleric...: UTRECHT KILLS BABIES!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

UTRECHT KILLS BABIES!

UTRECHT KILLS BABIES!

WHERE ARE OUR BISHOPS?


"Your Hands made me and fashioned me;
give me insight to learn Your Commands."
(Psalms 119:73.)


"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you.
Before you were born, I dedicated you.
A prophet to the nations, I appointed you."
(Jeremiah 1:5.)


....Jesus said,
"Let the children come to Me, and do not prevent them;
for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
(Matthew 19:14.)


There are six things The LORD hates,
yes, seven are an abomination to Him;
Haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
and hands that shed innocent blood;
(Prov. 6:16-17.)


"Seek not death in the error of your life,
neither procure ye destruction by the works of your hands.
For God made not death,
neither hath He pleasure in the destruction of the living."
(Wisdom 1:12-13.)


"You shall not kill!"
(Exodus 20:13.)


"Your Hands have formed me and fashioned me;
will You then turn and destroy me?

Oh, remember that You fashioned me from clay!
Will You then bring me down to dust again?

Did You not pour me out as milk,
and thicken me like cheese?


With Skin and flesh You clothed me,
with bones and sinews You knit me together.

Grace and favor You granted me,
and Your Providence has preserved my spirit."
(Job 10:8-12.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home