HOMELAND SECURITY . . . . . Happy Moments -- Praise God . . . . . Difficult moments -- Seek God . . . . . Quiet moments -- Worship God . . . . . Painful moments -- Trust God . . . . . Every moment -- Thank God!
TORC BLOG .....perspectives of a progressive cleric...: What a blogging MISTAKE!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

What a blogging MISTAKE!

I recently subscribed this site on several blog webrings thinking they included local journalists with similar interests. So earlier today I posted their text links in the right hand column. What a MISTAKE! I later dropped into some of their blogs for a visit and learned that I don't care to have most of them for neighbors nor associate with them. Neither would I introduce them to you. So with the exception of a select few, I'll be unsubscribing and removing their text links ASAP. Please be patient until I find some extra time to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home